Lake Charles, LA
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Lake Charles Care Center, a 176-bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking experienced LPNs for full-time employment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Experience in long-term care preferred.
Full-time: 6a – 2p, 2p – 10p and 10p – 6a shifts
LPN Job Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of medication administration and infection control techniques
- Supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Operating according to the policies and procedures of the facility
- Maintaining professionalism through appearance, attitude and interaction with residents
LPN Job Requirements:
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Louisiana
- CPR (Basic Life Support) certification
- Willingness to provide quality customer service in keeping with facility standards of practice
- Willingness to comply with and uphold the facility’s vision, mission statement, standards of practice and policies/procedures
- Demonstrate sensitivity to residents’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate initiative with regard to job duties and assignments
Competitive salary and benefits. Experience in long-term care preferred. Qualified candidates interested in a full-time position only, please submit a resume.